Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Signs Of The Future.

Since Luis Villa first mentioned it, i've been following the election blog at Princeton -- I don't read many political blogs anymore, but it does have to be one of the better ones I keep on my list, the posts are impartial and the graphs and charts are clear and concise.

I'm not an American, so I can't vote -- but having dealt with Americans on a near daily basis for the last eight years, i'd like to think there'll be enough people with enough power to enact some serious change in the political landscape, for the people, for the country and for the world.

It'll be interesting to watch the live graphs on the Princeton site over the next few hours.

update [05/11/2008 16:15 GMT+11]: Looks like Obama Wins -- the people have made their choice.